Welcome to the web site for Pennsylvania's long-range statewide transportation plan, known as the Pennsylvania Mobility Plan. The Mobility Plan sets Pennsylvania's transportation direction through 2030.
Plan development concluded and implementation
began in June 2007.
Mobility Plan Vision:
To provide the best performing transportation system for people, business, and places.
Mobility Plan Goals:
- Move people and goods safely and securely.
- Improve quality of life by linking transportation, land use, economic development, and environmental stewardship.
- Develop and sustain quality transportation infrastructure.
- Provide mobility for people, goods, and commerce.
- Maximize the benefit of transportation investments.